Last Updated on February 16, 2019 by Admin
Which step of the six-step troubleshooting process is where a technician would ask the computer user to print a document on a newly installed printer?
- Test the theory to determine the cause.
- Identify the problem.
- Establish a theory of probable cause.
- Document findings, actions, and outcomes.
- Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.
- Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventive measures.
After the problem has been resolved, a technician should always verify full system functionality to ensure that the solution worked properly. This usually involves having the user test the original problem to ensure that it is fixed and that no new problems have been introduced.