Last Updated on February 15, 2019 by Admin
When a user tries to run a program, a missing or corrupt DLL message is displayed. What are two possible solutions to this problem? (Choose two.)
- Reinstall the correct drivers.
- Use the msconfig command to adjust the startup settings for the program.
- Run Windows Startup Repair.
- Run sfc/scannow in Safe Mode.
- Reinstall the program that is associated with the corrupt DLL file.
Two possible solutions to a reported missing or corrupt DLL are to reinstall the program that is associated with the corrupt DLL file or restart the computer in Safe Mode and run sfc/scannow. Windows Startup Repair is used to solve Windows startup problems. Adjusting the program startup settings by using msconfig is applicable only to programs that start correctly. Drivers relate to hardware, not to programs.