Last Updated on January 12, 2019 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. What three facts can be determined from the viewable output of the show ip interface brief command? (Choose three.)
ITN Chapter 2 Exam Answers 002
- Two physical interfaces have been configured.
- The switch can be remotely managed.
- One device is attached to a physical interface.
- Passwords have been configured on the switch.
- Two devices are attached to the switch.
- The default SVI has been configured.
|Explanation:Vlan1 is the default SVI. Because an SVI has been configured, the switch can be configured and managed remotely. FastEthernet0/0 is showing up and up, so a device is connected.