Last Updated on November 23, 2020 by Admin
Refer to the exhibit. An administrator is trying to back up the current running configuration of the router to a USB drive, and enters the command copy usbflash0:/R1-config running-config on the router command line. After removing the USB drive and connecting it to a PC, the administrator discovers that the running configuration was not properly backed up to the R1-config file. What is the problem?
- There is no space left on the USB drive.
- The file already exists on the USB drive and cannot be overwritten.
- The drive was not properly formatted with the FAT16 file system.
- The USB drive is not recognized by the router.
- The command that the administrator used was incorrect.